Twisted Entity Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We have greatness within us, innovative, giving, determined, it's time for the best in us to come out" Welcome to Twisted Entity Studios.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyoo~ Warina is here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovelydragonheart

lovelydragonheart

Heyoo~ Warina is here  Empty
PostSubject: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 am

Hey.. X'D I thought it would be a good idea maybe to introduce myself?
I don't think it feels right to just jump in and yeah... you get what I mean! x'D

But yeah, my real name is Katarina. but I'm mostly known as "Kata" or "Warina" ^^ you just choose what you think is best! x'D
I'm really happy that I got into this studio/group, so thanks a lot! ;'D And i'm looking forward to get to know you all.
oh, and just so you guys know. I have only been working with SV for about.. 2 months. So, still not that perfect at using the program. ^^; still having my WMM habits. x'D
- that should be enough about me! x'D now I can be a part of this with a good~ feeling inside? rabbit
Back to top Go down
HolaBlackDavy

HolaBlackDavy

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome Warina,im new here too so i try to get known to people ^^>
Im happy that you joined so we can start working all togther for MEP as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rizenstar
Admin
Rizenstar

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 am

Hey, welcome to the studio Kata ;] nice name you got there lol
For using SV for 2 months you're definitely really good, but yea, just have fun with it xD

I know what you mean about the introduction thing tho...I don't like doing anything unless I introduce myself xD
Back to top Go down
https://twistedentity.forumotion.com
lovelydragonheart

lovelydragonheart

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

Hah! thanks a lot you two! ;'D (feels good to get such a warm welcome!) x'D
Back to top Go down
sportsgirl1391

sportsgirl1391

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey there my name is britt or brittnie which ever is easier awesome to have you in the group Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyoo~ Warina is here    Heyoo~ Warina is here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyoo~ Warina is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Entity Studios :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: