"We have greatness within us, innovative, giving, determined, it's time for the best in us to come out" Welcome to Twisted Entity Studios.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fourth MEP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Alegend233 wrote:
THIS is an awesome MEP song bounce What do you guys think of it! I just found it!



definitely think we should do this one :]
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
BeautyxPain101



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 pm

I like Al's Sugesstion :3
Back to top Go down
Garudyne96

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am

Alegend233 wrote:
THIS is an awesome MEP song bounce What do you guys think of it! I just found it!

Nice choice!! Very Happy Love the song ^__^
Back to top Go down
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 pm

What happens with the music dispute stuff we do is we send it in then the music company decides whether or not to do anything or just let us keep it online. Some companies dont mind and just let us keep them up others no not going to happen. Others do care alot and our stuff gets deleted or audio shut off. But I know if we bought the DVDs and its FUNimation anime then they wont do anything as long as its under fair use. But ppl are pirating anime to much so its becoming a more of a problem now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

The Remedy seems like our best bet for a MEP. Al, did you have the song at all?
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

Rizenstar wrote:
The Remedy seems like our best bet for a MEP. Al, did you have the song at all?


YES I DO Smile Do you want me to start splitting it? and make the parts video? How many parts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 am

Alegend233 wrote:
Rizenstar wrote:
The Remedy seems like our best bet for a MEP. Al, did you have the song at all?


YES I DO Smile Do you want me to start splitting it? and make the parts video? How many parts?


Yeah, that'd be helpful, and I just gotta ask and figure out how many people want to do this MEP. I'm just gonna message everyone
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Garudyne96

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

im inn!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Im in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm

[quote="Rizenstar"]
Alegend233 wrote:
Rizenstar wrote:
The Remedy seems like our best bet for a MEP. Al, did you have the song at all?


Yeah, that'd be helpful, and I just gotta ask and figure out how many people want to do this MEP. I'm just gonna message everyone


Okay! Or, I could just split it into how many people are in this Group?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
HolaBlackDavy

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorry but Remedy doesnt give me any inspiration!My inspiration on this song is 0 at the moment,if something changes i will let you know!For now dont count me in!
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm

HolaBlackDavy wrote:
Sorry but Remedy doesnt give me any inspiration!My inspiration on this song is 0 at the moment,if something changes i will let you know!For now dont count me in!


even if we did the MEP, we'd still put you in and give you like 2-3 weeks to finish.. which is plenty of time to have a change of mind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
GetsugaTenhou

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

lol im in Very Happy

i love it

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GetsugaTenhou
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

I got a response from 5 others but it depends on a deadline for pandbg01

I've never really set a deadline before, we're usually good about when we do our MEPs, or just when we can get them done in time within reason xD
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Rizenstar wrote:
I got a response from 5 others but it depends on a deadline for pandbg01

I've never really set a deadline before, we're usually good about when we do our MEPs, or just when we can get them done in time within reason xD


JUST set a deadline, and then push it back accordingly if people start slacking off Laughing I think the deadline should be October 1st to start it off. And obviously, if people finish early, then I can upload it earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 am

Alegend233 wrote:
Rizenstar wrote:
I got a response from 5 others but it depends on a deadline for pandbg01

I've never really set a deadline before, we're usually good about when we do our MEPs, or just when we can get them done in time within reason xD


JUST set a deadline, and then push it back accordingly if people start slacking off Laughing I think the deadline should be October 1st to start it off. And obviously, if people finish early, then I can upload it earlier Smile


Alright, I got a response from everyone but KrazyDeathStar, and Dark

and Davy said they had no inspiration to do it sooo...it'll be 11 parts


I'd say Octobber 3rd at best since it's the weekend :/
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:22 pm

[quote="Rizenstar"][quote="Alegend233"]
Rizenstar wrote:
I got a response from 5 others but it depends on a deadline for pandbg01



Alright, I got a response from everyone but KrazyDeathStar, and Dark

and Davy said they had no inspiration to do it sooo...it'll be 11 parts


I'd say Octobber 3rd at best since it's the weekend :/

OKAY! Smile I'll start splitting the parts. Sorry, I've been busy lately, but will have it done by friday!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fourth MEP   

Back to top Go down
 
Fourth MEP
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Entity Studios :: MEPs :: MEP Discussion-
Jump to: