"We have greatness within us, innovative, giving, determined, it's time for the best in us to come out" Welcome to Twisted Entity Studios.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 3rd MEP idea.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 am

If you guys wanna just send me your parts when your done i can fix it up. I found out what works with my mac is Sony AVC (mp4, mts, avc) Internet 16:9 bc my friend saved it as mp4 but it didnt work the first codec wasnt working but this one worked for some reason. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 pm

sportsgirl1391 wrote:
If you guys wanna just send me your parts when your done i can fix it up. I found out what works with my mac is Sony AVC (mp4, mts, avc) Internet 16:9 bc my friend saved it as mp4 but it didnt work the first codec wasnt working but this one worked for some reason. lol.

So if we're sending them all to you, that means I'd have to put my file as mp4 then?
I usually save in wmv. but I guess I could try it...
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 pm

dang, you guys are up and AT it! when are these due because I'm obviously gonna be the late one Razz Yes, i guess I'm gonna have to try downloading as mp4 as well =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 am

well never mind i still have a pc i can convert send it wmv thats fine lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

so.. Im just gonna do an integrated intro again instead of making it with a separate song :/ hope its okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 am

WHAT characters would you guys like to be represented by? Since all of you are using bleach, I guess I'll just use the characters you guys chose, and I'll be the only one with Munto lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Alegend23 wrote:
WHAT characters would you guys like to be represented by? Since all of you are using bleach, I guess I'll just use the characters you guys chose, and I'll be the only one with Munto lol

What show do you have because I was changing my character to yoruichi but right now my character is lenalee from d.gray-man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm

sportsgirl1391 wrote:
Alegend23 wrote:
WHAT characters would you guys like to be represented by? Since all of you are using bleach, I guess I'll just use the characters you guys chose, and I'll be the only one with Munto lol

What show do you have because I was changing my character to yoruichi but right now my character is lenalee from d.gray-man.

wait, what? Okay, i have to get this cleared up. The video that I am making the first part to is the MEP or the audition video? because I thought for the MEP everyone was just using Bleach and I was the only one using Munto, so I was just gonna use characters from Bleach depending on who you all wanted. We haven't chosen to do the come close one yet, that comes later so we are doing a MEP right now right? I am just a bit confused lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Alegend23 wrote:
sportsgirl1391 wrote:
Alegend23 wrote:
WHAT characters would you guys like to be represented by? Since all of you are using bleach, I guess I'll just use the characters you guys chose, and I'll be the only one with Munto lol

What show do you have because I was changing my character to yoruichi but right now my character is lenalee from d.gray-man.

wait, what? Okay, i have to get this cleared up. The video that I am making the first part to is the MEP or the audition video? because I thought for the MEP everyone was just using Bleach and I was the only one using Munto, so I was just gonna use characters from Bleach depending on who you all wanted. We haven't chosen to do the come close one yet, that comes later so we are doing a MEP right now right? I am just a bit confused lol


Sorry I confused myself there as well. The See Who I am is bleach/munto the audition is that other video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

AH okay Laughing so I'll just stick to what I am doing with the bleach characters and the one Munto character
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Garudyne96

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 am

sportsgirl1391 wrote:
Alegend23 wrote:
sportsgirl1391 wrote:
Alegend23 wrote:
WHAT characters would you guys like to be represented by? Since all of you are using bleach, I guess I'll just use the characters you guys chose, and I'll be the only one with Munto lol

What show do you have because I was changing my character to yoruichi but right now my character is lenalee from d.gray-man.

wait, what? Okay, i have to get this cleared up. The video that I am making the first part to is the MEP or the audition video? because I thought for the MEP everyone was just using Bleach and I was the only one using Munto, so I was just gonna use characters from Bleach depending on who you all wanted. We haven't chosen to do the come close one yet, that comes later so we are doing a MEP right now right? I am just a bit confused lol


Sorry I confused myself there as well. The See Who I am is bleach/munto the audition is that other video.
Wait a minute...is The See Who i am the audition vid or the MEP? i'm confused and srry i'm late agian i haven't been on the internet for a while...(school and work -.-)
Sorry! - pale
Back to top Go down
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:49 pm

See Who I Am is the MEP video


we're doing the audition one after xD
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Garudyne96

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:11 am

Rizenstar wrote:
See Who I Am is the MEP video


we're doing the audition one after xD
ahh...alright xD lol i have been busy lately! Dx but i will edit my part this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Mon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

You guys are gonna love my part Razz Maybe if any of yall havent watched munto yet, this will make you wanna! Very Happy I am only 10 seconds in cuz I have to wait till the weekend to really get some time to work on it, but its coming out awesome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Rizenstar wrote:
See Who I Am is the MEP video


we're doing the audition one after xD

Okay, done with my MEP part, i'll upload it to my account as soon as you guys are done and upload the full MEP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Thu May 05, 2011 5:12 am

HERE IS MY MEP PART, suggest corrections if necessary Very Happy

megaupload.com DMQBCWIM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Sweet your part looks awesome I need to finish converting a couple more episodes then I can start hopefully I shall be able to start tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 am

Alegend23 wrote:
HERE IS MY MEP PART, suggest corrections if necessary Very Happy

megaupload.com DMQBCWIM

holy shit, that's awesome Al, no corrections needed ;]

I got together my episodes to edit with, but just can't continue with my part until after finals :/
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
sportsgirl1391

avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 am

Rizenstar wrote:
Alegend23 wrote:
HERE IS MY MEP PART, suggest corrections if necessary Very Happy

megaupload.com DMQBCWIM

holy shit, that's awesome Al, no corrections needed ;]

I got together my episodes to edit with, but just can't continue with my part until after finals :/

Yeah I got finals too. TRying to finish one of my projects before I start my part. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsgirl1391
DarkCloudThe2nd

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 pm

So now that my computer is fixed I'ma try to stop being such a lazy failure and finish the 2nd MEP... then yall can tell me what's going on now xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCloudThe2nd
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 3:33 pm

DarkCloudThe2nd wrote:
So now that my computer is fixed I'ma try to stop being such a lazy failure and finish the 2nd MEP... then yall can tell me what's going on now xD

awesome!! you're back lol XD yeah, we can finally upload that second mep -__- A lot has been going on, basically, we decided that more members might be necessary if we want the group to be better known, so we wanted to hold auditions. BUT first, we decided to do a MEP together, a 3rd one, which us 4 have split up for and I already did my part as you can see above, so after the 3rd one is done, we were gonna use the song "come close" by Saosin and create an audition video! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
DarkCloudThe2nd

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Alegend23 wrote:
DarkCloudThe2nd wrote:
So now that my computer is fixed I'ma try to stop being such a lazy failure and finish the 2nd MEP... then yall can tell me what's going on now xD

awesome!! you're back lol XD yeah, we can finally upload that second mep -__- A lot has been going on, basically, we decided that more members might be necessary if we want the group to be better known, so we wanted to hold auditions. BUT first, we decided to do a MEP together, a 3rd one, which us 4 have split up for and I already did my part as you can see above, so after the 3rd one is done, we were gonna use the song "come close" by Saosin and create an audition video! bounce

Okay awesome! Well I'm gonna try working some this weekend on the 2nd MEP and get back into the swing of editing... then maybe I can help with the Audition video xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCloudThe2nd
Alegend233

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

thats great! glad to have you back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Alabdull
DarkCloudThe2nd

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Happy to be slightly back =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCloudThe2nd
Rizenstar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

DarkCloudThe2nd wrote:
Happy to be slightly back =P
yo, about time xD
welcome slightly back
be nice to your computer this time ;P
Back to top Go down
http://twistedentity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3rd MEP idea.   

Back to top Go down
 
3rd MEP idea.
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Business Idea - International Internet Chess School
» anybody have idea where to get chronos master engine
» Age of Empires III: Modern Asia
» Idea for bearville.com!
» Idea: Recycled Bear!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Entity Studios :: MEPs :: MEP Discussion-
Jump to: